Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hello again! It's been such a long time since I've written -_-
I'm sorry! I'm so horrible at this.
So anyhow. Today I went to the library and picked up all seven of my holds. Added to the five books I now have at home to read, that's quite a bit of time. But if you're reading this Beh, don't worry--your book takes priority :)

Just updating on all the awful tests I'm taking: I have my SAT subject test this Saturday and my ACT the Saturday after that. UGH. Not to mention that I'm totally unprepared for the US history subject test--I have done no studying other than taking the class this year, so I have zero confidence in my knowledge. Taking practice tests totally reinforces that, because seriously, I have no idea what I'm doing.

I got two letters from The Netherlands this week, which is freaking amazing. I promise I'm going to write back as soon as I can, but I'm seriously busy right now. In two and a half weeks, school will let out and I'll finally be able to write back at a decent pace :)

I also finally sent a mysterious book to Beh--hopefully she likes it, although it is rather strange, so I don't blame her if she doesn't.

I ought to go, I'll try and blog again eventually :)

1 comment:

  1. Hah, I just saw this. Always take your time on reading the books I send you, I'm not in any hurry to get them back. xD Especially the ones I've already read, like Entwined- I very rarely reread books.

    And speaking of, I did receive your mystery book, and I think I'm going to enjoy it. I haven't sat down to read yet because it's been a busy weekend between watching my little cousins and registering for college courses. :P But I will.

    ReplyDelete