Friday, April 6, 2012

I'M BA-ACK!

...Although I realize I may have never said that I left.
Anyway, I just spent the last week road tripping up from San Francisco, through Oregon and Washington. We saw tons of colleges (six, in fact). I also met up with my brother's best friend (at the University of Oregon) and his girlfriend (at Puget Sound) and hung out with them a little :)
But anyway, it was pretty cool! I really loved Seattle. I could live there, I think.

In other news, when we were in Seattle I found this japanese import shop called Daiso that is SO AWESOME. I'm generally not the biggest Asia nerd, but I started geeking out when we were there because they had so much stationery and other cute things, it was awesome. I bought eight new stationery paper set thingies, and tons of new tapes and punches. I got an embosser too! Other than the paper goods, I also bought a couple bento boxes--they're something I've always wanted, but never really known where to get (or else they would be expensive!) The AMAZING thing about Daiso is that EVERYTHING is $1.50--it's so unbelievably affordable :D

Being back home kind of sucks, though. Mostly because I realize I have to write 2 essays, and only really have tomorrow to do so. Oh well.

I am so sorry about how grammatically incorrect the majority of this post is. I would like to point out that it is midnight and I just spent the last 5+ hours either in an airport or on a plane. At this point I'm just beyond caring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment