Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Got Goodies Today!

Today when I got home from school, there were 2 packages for me! Woo!
The first consisted of some stationery items I bought from PrettyTape on etsy.
Japanese Washi Tape MINI Starter Kit MEDIUM (C) Set of 8 Masking Tape rolls- PrettyTape 157ft total
It's washi tape! I've always loved washi tape, so I finally bought some! It's totally going to be all over my letters from now on :P
I also bought a made with love stamp:
Wooden Rubber Stamp - Heart Made With Love Stamp
I just thought it was so cute :) Plus, it arrived really quickly! I'm happy :D

The second thing I got in the mail was a letter by the lovely Shelby!
















She made me a playing card :3 I think it's adorable! I'm slowly working through the available parts of the deck. Hehehe :) And I still love the envelopes she made! Since her first handmade letter, the letters I've sent to my other pen pals have been handmade. I'll probably send one this time too :)
Shelby has been sending me mail with the most frequency of all my pen pals. I'm going to send a package soon, as soon as I can get a box for it!

Weee!

In other news, I have a ton of English homework to read. I hate Fredrick Douglass. I guess it could be worse, though.

Now that I finished Ashfall, I'm onto Wither by Lauren DeStefano.
Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)
(In the future, women die at age 20 and men at 25 due to a strange, unavoidable virus. After Rhine is sold into a polygamous marriage, she wants nothing more than to escape. After all, at age 16, her clock is ticking.) Although there are a few flaws with the premise, I'm still really enjoying it. I'm about halfway through it now :D
I'm trying to read at least 50 books this year. I'm already through 22!
I have to go get some work done. Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment